We’ve constructed a program that will entertain and educate you about the Foundation’s initiatives. During the evening you will:
- Learn how the Foundation carries out its mission by supporting student well-being and innovative learning opportunities.
- Hear from students and teachers, in their own words, about how Foundation-supported grants have impacted their lives.
- Share in the story of the School Based Health Center and celebrate one of its earliest advocates, Joyce Christensen.
- Enjoy performances by the district’s talented fine arts students.
- Preview some of the new spaces being built at all three schools, where future Foundation grants will take place and transform lives.
Help the students of District 207 build their tomorrows by supporting the Maine 207 Foundation today.
Registration is free, but donations are greatly appreciated! A link to the virtual benefit will be emailed to all registrants prior to April 14th.
Enter the raffle to win exciting prizes -- tickets are $20 each.
Grand Prize -- $250 Abt gift card
Everyone who makes a donation or purchases a raffle ticket is entered to win the Grand Prize. Raffle tickets must be purchased by April 14, 2021 at 10:00am. Winners will be announced at the end of the benefit program.