School-Based Health Center located at Maine East providing health services to all District 207 students
Supporting Healthy Students
Maine 207 Foundation is proud to be a primary sponsor of the Maine Township School-Based Health Center (SBHC). The goal of the School-Based Health Center is to improve the physical and emotional health of all students attending Maine Township High Schools. The SBHC is a partnership between Maine Township High School District 207 and Advocate Medical Group, in affiliation with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital.
The School-Based Health Center is separate from the regular Health Office at each school that attends to students' health needs throughout the school day and school year.
- Location: The School-Based Health Center is at Maine East High School.
- Services: Services include general health assessments and screenings, routine physicals, sports and employment physicals, dental services, immunizations, and mental health assessments and counseling.
- Cost: Most SBHC services are free to any student regardless of insurance status or the ability to pay. There is a charge for physicals for those students not on state Medicaid.
- Hours: The School-Based Health Center is open Monday through Friday during regular school hours.
- Consent Form: To be able to receive services from the School-Based Health Center, each student must have a consent form on file that has been signed by a parent or guardian.
To learn more about the School-Based Health Center, please visit the District 207 School-Based Health Center page.
Donate to the School-Based Health Center
To support the School-Based Health Center, please make a tax-deductible gift online (please note your gift designation on the form) or by sending a check (payable to MTHS District Educational Foundation, write SBHC on the memo line) to:
Maine 207 Foundation
1177 S. Dee Road
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Maine 207 Foundation is registered as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization as Maine Township High School District Educational Foundation.